- Back to top
- CAVE TO MARS PROJECT FOR CLASS VC
- Importance Of Human Resource Development
- Chemical Effects Of Electric Current
- Tsunami from Japan earthquake – 11th March 2011, 10pm
- Stephen William Hawking
- Tsunamis and Kerala
- EVERY GRAIN MATTERS
- Conservation of nature
- Conservation of natural resources
importance-of-human-resource-development end of earth Kerala History E-books SWINE FLU VIEWS ON CCE EXAMINATIONS mahathma gandhi librarian social reformers of india vivekananda . Dr.C.V.RAMAN india Chief ministers of Kerala Tsunami Kerala PRIME MINISTERS OF INDIA- AAJMA MANOJ apj abdul kalam vinoba bhave e-books
5 years ago
5 years ago
6 years ago
7 years ago
7 years ago
CAVE TO MARS PROJECT FOR CLASS VC
All the students of Class V C are the members of this project.
HOW PARENTS CAN HELP ?
We will need an immense amount of support from the parents to do some of the activities planned
in this project, like browsing the net, slide show presentation, desk top
publishing, making news letter etc.
STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW,
1 Aim of the project
2.Procedure to be followed
4.Schedule & Timeline
5.Technology to be used
6.Application of the facts learned
7.Evaluation & Grading
POINTS TO REMEMBER
1.each member has equal responsibility
2.contribute ideas & information
3.cooperate with other members
4.be punctual and honest
5.complete the work in time
YOU WILL BE ASSESSED IN,
1.research & reference work done
2.data collection & survey
3.data analysis & graphical representation
SAFETY MEASURES TO FOLLOW WHEN YOU USE INTERNET
1. Always sit with your parents when you are online.
2. You should not share personal information such as name, address, phone no or password with people you meet online.
3. Don’t buy or sign-up for anything online with out your parents consent.
4. Don’t answer e-mail from a stranger.
5. Take the help of your parent to install anti- virus.
6. Inform your parent when someone ask you to keep their e-mails a secret.
THESE ARE THE ASSESSMENTS IN YOUR PROJECT
3.K W L Chart
4. Project Rubric
5. Slide Show Presentation Rubric
7. Self Assessment
A copyright is an exclusive right to reproduce a piece of work or an original idea.At present , copyright is almost a universal right. In most places in the world, copyright is granted to the original creators of a work without the creator's having to put any notice or file any application