- Online safety
- Information Skills
- Library, Books and Reading
- Sports,Games & Entertainment
- General matters
- Teaching and Learning
- SAVE ENERGY ENERGIZE FUTURE -- CLASS 5 PROJECT GUIDED BY JALAJAKUMARI
- Air Pollution
- HOW MUCH I MISS HARRY POTTER
- LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
- Sachin Tendulkar -Records
- Shoaib Akhtars autobiography
- HARRY POTTER CORNER!!
- Harry Potter-the fantasy series.
- 7 IS MAGICAL ♥
- Imagine if there was no-HARRY POTTER!
- Shah Jahan : Taj Mahal
- Speech Topics for Children
- LIFE WITHOUT CHEMISTRY?NO WAY!
- FuN FaCtS
- Stephen Hawking
- A DAY WITHOUT INTERNET IN TODAYS WORLD
- Gitanjali,Rabindranadha Tagor
- WORLD CUP 2011
- Test how potty you are about Potter..
- Ultimate harry potter fever!!
- ●๋•๑۩۞۩ Discipline ๑۩۞۩•●๋
- PROJECT CAVE TO MARS
- OUR VISIT TO VSSC
- VIRAT KOHLI!!
- WHAT IS MIND MAPING?
- WHAT IS WEB 2.0 TECHNOLOGY?
- JOIN THE ONLINE WIKI PROJECT
- Tendulkar wont stop - Kirsten
- ViRaT kOhLi
- Rabindranath Tagore
- knowlege is power
- World Environment Day
- BEAUTIFUL INDIAN CLASSICAL DANCE
- GOOGLE ROCKZ
- The Host (novel)
- COCKROACH FEAR
- ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION
- biography of apj abdul kalam
- What are the most important laws of physics to remember?
- Mosquito Transmitted Viral Diseases
- Association football
- History revisited: India wins ICC World Cup 2011
- Presidencies and provinces of British India
- Indian national cricket team
- BOOKWORM CORNER
- PRIME MINISTERS OF INDIA
- Chief Ministers of Kerala
- Terrorism in India
- Is sky limit for Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar?
- ♥♥♥♥ωιℓℓιαм ѕнαкєѕρєαяє♥♥♥♥
- ۩۞۩ ۩۞۩ मलयालम भाषा ۩۞۩ ۩۞۩
- INFORMATION SKILLS
- Internet Search techniques
7 years ago
7 years ago
8 years ago
8 years ago
8 years ago
Google Inc. is an American multinational public corporation invested in Internet search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. Google hosts and develops a number of Internet-based services and products, and generates profit primarily from advertising through its AdWords program.The company was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, often dubbed the "Google Guys",while the two were attending Stanford University as PhD candidates. It was first incorporated as a privately held company on September 4, 1998, and its initial public offering followed on August 19, 2004. At that time Larry Page, Sergey Brin, and Eric Schmidt agreed to work together at Google for twenty years, until the year 2024.The company's mission statement from the outset was "to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful",and the company's unofficial slogan – coined by Google engineer Paul Buchheit – is "Don't be evil". In 2006, the company moved to its current headquarters in Mountain View, California.Google runs over one million servers in data centers around the world and processes over one billion search requests and about twenty-four petabytes of user-generated data every day.] Google's rapid growth since its incorporation has triggered a chain of products, acquisitions, and partnerships beyond the company's core web search engine. The company offers online productivity software, such as its Gmail email service, and social networking tools, including Orkut and, more recently, Google Buzz. Google's products extend to the desktop as well, with applications such as the web browser Google Chrome, the Picasa photo organization and editing software, and the Google Talk instant messaging application. Notably, Google leads the development of the Android mobile operating system, used on a number of phones such as the Nexus One and Motorola Droid, as well as Google Chrome OS, which is still under heavy development but is best known as the main operating system on the Cr-48. Alexa lists the main U.S.-focused google.com site as the Internet's most visited website, and numerous international Google sites (google.co.in, google.co.uk etc.) are in the top hundred, as are several other Google-owned sites such as YouTube, Blogger, and Orkut. Google also ranks number one in the BrandZ brand equity database. The dominant market position of Google's services has led to criticism of the company over issues including privacy, copyright, and censorship.
|Traded as||NASDAQ: GOOG
|Founded||Menlo Park, California (September 4, 1998 (1998-09-04))|
|Headquarters||1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, United States|
(Co-Founder and CEO)
|Products||See list of Google products.|
|Revenue||US$ 29.321 billion (2010)|
|Operating income||US$ 10.381 billion (2010)|
|Profit||US$ 8.505 billion (2010)|
|Total assets||US$ 57.851 billion (2010)|
|Total equity||US$ 46.241 billion (2010)|
|Employees||26,316 (March 31, 2011)|
|Subsidiaries||YouTube, DoubleClick, On2 Technologies, Google Voice, Picnik, Aardvark, AdMob|